GH Discussion Thread

News, public appearances, meeting Maura, pictures, her latest projects and more about Maura West

Re: GH Discussion Thread

Postby TruffleC on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:10 am

I STILL do double takes whenever I hear Carly on that show, unless LW is in the scene, then reality kicks in.

P.J., I get logged in, but I don't see anything by the chat window saying post message or anything. Among other things, I just want to tell you how much I enjoy your smu..er stories. :-D
TruffleC

Postby P.J. on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:17 am

Is there a "name" box? (I seriously do remember being puzzled by that damn thing as well...I just can't remember the deets..) It should be under the box.

This is what the help guide says http://www.cbox.ws/ <---main site

"Click in the "name" box, and enter a screen name. Click on "message" and type your message. Then hit Enter to post!"

I feel like a little bit of a traitor writing Ava/Morgan smut. But they're shorter stories, and they have virtually no history...I can make it up as I go along. And every fan should have a little smut in their lives, if they want it. :jester
~~*~~Banner by Dusty~~*~~
P.J.

Postby TruffleC on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:03 am

It worked! I swear I tried that before and got nowhere.

Well thanks for enriching my life with Ava/Morgan smut :rotf Traitor? Why, because it's not CarJack "smut"? :rotf

I hope they run into each other tomorrow (Ava and Morgan, I know CarJack run into each other all the time now at home. :-D )
TruffleC

Postby P.J. on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:31 am

Yeah...kinda. Not the smut part as much, *grin*, but just that it's GH stuff when it could be Carjack stuff. It's just hard to get into writing for Carjack now. It makes me a little sad.

I really didn't think I would be able to watch GH at all. And while I can't say I love Ava, or enjoy the show overall, it's nice to see Maura on my tv.

Glad I could help! I understand the frustration of new-fangled things. :rotf
P.J.

Postby P.J. on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:11 pm

They write Sam as a complete idiot. Don't get me wrong, it's funny. "Money isn't always a motive"----comic gold there. Ava kind of stoutly defended herself to Sam today, which I was pleased to see. Someone suggested yesterday her not denying it to Julian was an admission she'd done it.

Oh...Ava declared her free of Silas and welcomed Sam to him. Trade UP!! :rotf
P.J.

Postby TruffleC on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Ava/MW was great today! Loved her scenes with Sam. Sam looked like the amateur she is. I'm pissed at Morgan though, but I know that will be short-lived. :-D

Glad to hear she's moved on too. :cheer
TruffleC

Postby P.J. on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:15 pm

But Morgan read Kiki the riot act----I can live with it.

It ain't nothin' like Carjack angst. :devil
P.J.

Postby TruffleC on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm

I know, but Carjack angst was literally painful! It went on for yearrrrrrrrs... :-D Me thinks this head writer's attention span is a little shorter. Of course, if Jean Pissypants were still writing, things might be different.
TruffleC

Postby CarJackFan on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Hey guys! Long time no chat lol. Life has been crazy for me and now I am in the middle of moving but hopefully once that is done next weekend, I'll be able to join in again. I am watching Maura on GH and loving what she is doing even if I'm not totally in love with the show.

Thanks for keeping things going!

I'll post it as an announcement too but there is going to be maintenance on the server tomorrow night. Not sure exactly when or for how long but the site will not be accessible. However it is only temporary and will be back as soon as they finish.

Join Team West to support Maura! Twitter Facebook
CarJackFan
Site Admin

Postby TruffleC on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:26 pm

I'll drop by very now and then, but I've pretty much moved things over to the Ava/Morgan fan site.
TruffleC

Previous

Return to All About Maura West